|Name:||4 Piece Metal Puzzle|
|Level (Complexity):||Medium (5)|
|Object:||Take apart; assemble back|
|Estimated time:||Up to 1 hour|
|Number of parts:||4|
|Size:||7.6×7.6×1.5 cm / 3×3×0.6 in|
|Materials used:||anodized aluminum|
|Safety:||Small parts, choking hazard|
If you are thinking that all puzzles from Wil Strijbos are excruciatingly hard to solve — move no further! The 4-Piece Metal puzzle is sports great quality and amazing metal craftsmanship of famous Wil Strijbos puzzles such as Lotus Puzzle or Aluminum Cross and combines it with beginner level difficulty.
4-Piece is a jigsaw puzzle that consists of, surprise (!), 4 jigsaw pieces that are interconnected with each other.
The puzzle is not particularly hard and will not take long even if you are new to puzzles overall.
The pieces are interconnected together and cannot be disassembled with ease. The trick behind it is not that hard to guess, although its simplicity fascinated me.
When you are done with the disassembly (see below for tips) — it is also quite fun to try to assemble it back to fully understand the mechanism behind the puzzle.
Simple, yet interesting puzzle that can be a great gift to someone who is not en expert in puzzle solving. A great design, famous Strijbos-grade quality and peculiar trick make this puzzle a must-have for every puzzle lover.
Where to buy
- Jigsaw pieces can slide out of the construction only one way, the colors (light blue and white) will help recognize which pieces slide to what side.
- In order to solve this puzzle, you need to slide the light blue pieces to one side and white pieces to another side and disconnect the notches.
- The easy way to assemble it back is to connect light blue and white parts creating 2 sets, slide the pieces to the opposite side and then connect 2 sets together.
- Wil Strijbos 4-Piece Metal puzzle solution video can be found below
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Detailed answers on Frequently Asked Questions about Wil Strijbos puzzles you can find here.
- If you still have questions, ask them in the comments. We will answer in detail and include them in the FAQ list.
Become a member of our community and get access to a lot of exclusive patreon-only benefits, coupon codes, giveaways and help us create more awesome and mind-blowing content such as “How It’s Made”, interviews with prominent puzzle makers, unique puzzles and more!