|Level (Complexity):||Easy (1)|
|Type:||Wooden 3D Puzzle|
|Object:||Assemble the pistol|
|Number of components:||63|
|Estimated time:||1 Hour|
|Materials used:||Organic wooden pieces|
|Safety:||sharp objects, choking hazard|
|Where to buy:||Check Prices for Ugears Wolf-01 Handgun|
So the model comes in the cardboard box, just like toys are usually packaged. Here’s what you see once it’s unpacked:
- A set of two wooden plates
- A manual (it’s pretty detailed, it shows parts numbers, warnings and tips)
- Rubber bands
- A piece of sandpaper
- A piece of wax
The pistol shoots with rubber bands and its firing range is up to 10 meters. There are usually around 10 of them, but the number varies. What’s really nice about them is that you can shoot, but it won’t hurt anyone. Or maybe it’s not nice, it depends on you:)
The puzzle is quite easy to assemble, it takes around one hour to complete it and then use it for your pleasure. Unlike many others, it won’t just gather dust at your desk.
The fact that no glue required makes it more attractive for me. You won’t be annoyed having the glue all over the worktop, smelling it or having your fingers stuck together.
I would recommend this 3D Wooden Handgun as it can be interesting for both beginners and advanced puzzle lovers. I find it really cool that the manufacturer cares about the details like putting additional parts, wax and sandpaper. It’s fun to assemble and to use it later as well. Don’t hurt yourself with this weapon:)
Where to Buy
Tips and Tricks
- When you take a component out of the plate, push it from the back to the front so it stays in one piece.
- Use a piece of sandpaper and wax to make the movable parts go smooth.
- If you break or lose any part of the model, you can contact Ugears via their website, or let us know in the comments – we will help you.
- Download Full PDF Assembly Instruction for Wolf-01
- Full Assembly video of Wolf-01 Handgun Wooden Puzzle by Ugears you can find below:
Our main goal is to create a platform where people around the world will be able to find, share, read, score different puzzles, showcase their collections, and uncover amazing stories about great puzzle engineers.
We truly hope that our deeds will help to further popularize intellectual activities and more and more people will become avid puzzlers!