|Level (Complexity):||Easy (2)|
|Type:||Wooden 3D Puzzle / Wooden Puzzle Lock|
|Object:||assembling the mechanism|
|Number of components:||34|
|Estimated time:||1-2 Hours|
|Size:||3.82*2.6*3.86 in (9.7*6.6*9.8 cm)|
|Packaging:||cardboard 14.6*6.7*1.2 in (37.5*17*3 cm)|
|Materials used:||Organic wooden pieces|
|Safety:||sharp objects, choking hazard|
Combination Lock by Ugears is a simplistic yet very practical puzzle that can be used after the assembly is finished.
Visually it resembles a simple lock and there is nothing to add here. The rotational mechanism can be adjusted to create more than 1000 different combinations by setting up a 3-digit code.
The lock itself gives off that cryptic and mysterious “Da Vinci Code” feel and looks very nice, but there’s nothing too special to it anyway.
The lock can be put on the bag or backpack to lock it tightly, but considering it’s wooden — it is not recommended to lock something really valuable with it, of course. There is also a small compartment inside the lock where one can hide something small: keys or other small items, like jewelry.
The Combination Lock is assembled without using glue or additional tools. All you need is the step-by-step manual (in 11 languages) that you will find with it to kick off your conundrum journey.
Great and easy puzzle for everyone to assemble.
It can be used as an educational model for kids as it helps in developing logical thinking, enhancing attention and concentration skills as well as improving attention to detail skills in kids as they try to decode this cryptic model.
Other than that there is not much to add — it is one of the easiest and simplest puzzle in the Ugears Roster, but nevertheless the quality is great and it will be perfect for newbies.
Where to buy
- Detailed assembly tips of Ugears mechanical models you can find here.
- Download full PDF instruction in 11 languages with pictures to Combination Lock here.
- Watch full Combination Lock assembly video below.
- Made of high-quality plywood
- Perfect for family projects through hands-on STEM learning
- Detailed answers on Frequently Asked Questions about Ugears mechanical models you can find here.
- If you still have questions, ask them in the comments. We will answer in detail and include them in the FAQ list.
Become a member of our community and get access to a lot of exclusive patreon-only benefits, coupon codes, giveaways and help us create more awesome and mind-blowing content such as “How It’s Made”, interviews with prominent puzzle makers, unique puzzles and more!