|Level (Complexity):||Easy (1)|
|Type:||Wooden 3D Puzzle|
|Object:||assembling the mechanism|
|Number of components:||97|
|Estimated time:||2-3 Hours|
|Size:||7.9*3.4*5.4 in (20.1*8.7*13.7 cm)|
|Packaging:||cardboard 14.6*6.7*1.2 in (37*17*3 cm)|
|Materials used:||Organic wooden pieces|
|Safety:||sharp objects, choking hazard|
Ever dreamt of owning a farm and having your tractor plowing your backyard? Tractor model is an entry level puzzle which can make those dreams come true.
This model by Ugears doesn’t need any batteries to function – just assemble and jump right into the action!
Model is not a big size and will fit anywhere at your place where you’ll always be able to bring it to motion via all-wheel drive motor. Being a fan of vintage cars, I cannot miss an opportunity of having this model in my collection.
Not the most difficult and challenging puzzle out there, but definitely worth the time and place at your shelf.
At first glance you might have thought that this model will not take you anywhere.
But guess what – it has a transmission which has three states: “park”, “drive” and “sport”. First two are pretty self-explanatory with “drive” being slow moment of 5 cm/s.
The last state is going to give you and your tractor a blood rush – just look at it speeding up like you never imagined.
This model isn’t something as huge as Steam Locomotive and will not keep you entertained for countless hours.
Visually it’s not that exciting, but the amount of fun you get while assembling and seeing it accelerating on the table is priceless.
I’d definitely recommend having this in your collection, especially for all the car fans out there – don’t forget where we all started!
Where to buy
- Made of high-quality plywood and it has its own cut out parts ready for assembly
- Can be a great idea to place it on a shelf together with Archballista or put it on side of a railroad with the Locomotive coming through.
- Great showcase of some physics concepts
- Overall, this model is a great gift material
- Detailed answers on Frequently Asked Questions about Ugears mechanical models you can find here.
- If you still have questions, ask them in the comments. We will answer in detail and include them in the FAQ list.
Become a member of our community and get access to a lot of exclusive patreon-only benefits, coupon codes, giveaways and help us create more awesome and mind-blowing content such as “How It’s Made”, interviews with prominent puzzle makers, unique puzzles and more!